Thursday 28 April 2011

Food and restaurants

Last working day of the week, we all received our salary, a nice day to eat out is what we all thought. Unfortunately we were not able to zero in on the right place to order food from. Being a foodie myself, I took responsibility of the proceedings. I started with finding a list of restaurants on the Internet but the contact details were wrong for many of the restaurants, then came the menu many websites didn't have the menu, hindrance after hindrance started cropping up that is when I decided I am gonna add a post which will come in handy for all foodies like me.

It will contain links to the restaurants along with their contact numbers and menu details, so that moments like these (treats, parties) could be enjoyed. :-)

However this will take sometime as this involves a lot of research but I guarantee you that you will find one soon in my blog.

Growing day by day with your visits and valuable comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment