Tuesday 26 April 2011

First steps into blogging

I am famous!! I am famous!! Thank you all for the exhilarating support extended. I cant believe there were 7 people who visited my blog and zero comments. All along I thought I was the only one who never gave a damn about these blogs.

It feels great to be in company of many others and realize how normal you are... :-p

As my first attempt to write that too on a public space was welcomed with open arms by one and all, I have decided to proceed further. If at all anyone feels that I am writing crap blame Arvind my colleague who sits beside me, He is the one who started it.
 Love being a typical human. :-)




1 comment:

  1. I seriously appreciate your enthusiasm at your own existence....you are surely darwins missing link and i am proud to have assisted you in creating your foot print in the digital universe (may god forgive me my trespasses)!!!! Bring on the hatemail internet!!!! Go gishnu Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete